The raised toilet seat gives extra height for the user when toileting.
Lightweight, all plastic construction, for strength and durability, the raised toilet seat has a gently contoured surface for extra comfort.
The seat slopes downwards slightly from back to front, so as to allow easier lowering and raising, and has a deep splash guard to minimise soiling. Resistant to stains and odours, it is fully sealed and easy to clean.
• The large rear cut-out on the Savanah gives clearance for the coccyx and, combined with the gentle downward slope of the seat, makes rear personal hygiene possible.
• The wide front cut-out also allows easier access for personal cleansing.
• The two L-shaped moulded plastic brackets , on the Savanah have bonded rubber non-slip buffers to keep the toilet seat firmly in position. These brackets can be easily adjusted to fit on most sizes and shapes of toilets, by the use of two large, fluted turning knobs. This makes fitting and removal of the seat very quick and easy.
• The Savanah has no front bracket, or front turning knob, to avoid snagging skin or clothes. The front is secured
by a lip .
• Overall length = 400mm (153/4”).
• Overall width with brackets = 410mm (161/4”).
• Aperture = 270 x 210mm (101/2 x 81/4”).
Max. User Weight = 190kg (30 Stone)
2” (60mm) Raised Toilet Seat
4” (100mm) Raised Toilet Seat
For more information call us on:02890 745333 (add +44 for international calls)