The Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift is a strong, robust, and light weight bath lift that provides greater support and stability whilst bathing.
The bath lifter fits easily within the bath and is designed to offer a comfortable and supportive bathing position. Optional pads are available for further comfort.
The single button operation allows user to descend and keep backrest upright or recline for enhanced relaxation, while retaining ample leg room.
Key Features and Benefits
• All plastic construction – easily cleaned.
• Sucker feet can be angled in any direction to suit the curvature of the bath.
• Contoured seat and backrest for support and comfort.
• Large side flaps to allow easy transfer on to and off of the bath lift.
• Audible bleep and warning light when battery requires charging, and when to stop using the bath lift.
• Built in safety mechanism ensures the bath lift will not lower if there is insufficient charge in battery to raise the user.
• Preferred angle of recline can be selected enabling the most comfortable position to be chosen.
• Available with a range of accessories to enable the Bathmaster Sonaris to be tailored to individual requirements.
• 5 year guarantee on frame.
• 2 year guarantee on hand controller, recharger and motor.
• Seat Size Inc Flaps 510×680mm (20 × 26 ¾”)
• Seat Size Exc Flaps 510×380mm (20 × 15”)
• Backrest Size 615×355mm (24 ¼” × 14”)
• Height Range 75 – 455mm (3 – 18”)
• Seat Weight 7.3kg (15.8lbs)
• Backrest Weight 4.7kg (10.3lbs)
• Max. User Weight 140kg (22 stone)
• Backrest Reclining Speed 3.93 ̊/sec
• Avg no. of Lift Cycles 18 (based on 100kg load)
• Max. Angle of Recline 40 ̊
For more information call us on:02890 745333 (add +44 for international calls)